Rudvilag Studio is the world’s first pole practice studio located in Budapest (Hungary), which is open 7/24. In our studio, you can enjoy undisturbed and relaxed training, prepare for your next competition, teach your students in a flexible system, show your talent to your family or just let your favourite photographer make the best pole photos of you! Also, any other aerial instruments are welcome.
- 75 minutes private time in our spacious studio for practicing, teaching
- a simulated stage experience: 2 quality competition poles from one of the best pole manufacturers in the world (LupitPole), each with 4 m height and 45 mm diameter, made of stainless steel, 3 meters from each other
- in case you would teach a group class, we can offer you 5 LupitPole Pro poles.
- hooks on the ceiling for your hoop, silk or aerial practice (or any other aerial instruments – poles can be removed during your practice)
- GymPole aerial pole for experiencing flying pole
- unlimited broadband wi-fi access
- snacks and fresh water, so that you will energy to train
- a crash mat, of course, for safe training
- a huge mirror to make your lines and moves perfect
- 7/24 opening time, so that you can come to us whenever you want to (even on public holidays)
- continuous assistance, in case you have a problem
You can rent our studio for
- competition training in real competition circumstances, whether it is pole, hoop, silk, acrobatics or flying pole
- private training or train with your buddies here
- your own privates or group classes
- an amazing photo shooting with lots of lights and a huge white background
- charming your partner with a private show
- dancing and yoga
- private parties
Book at email@example.com! Mark your appointment, your name and mobile number, so that we can get in touch with you as soon as possible! For further details (including prices, conditions), check out Rúdvilág Stúdió’s Facebook page.
Please note that the 75 min practice time is a gross time, so this includes changing as well. You may enter the studio exactly at the beginning of your time slot and should leave it at the end of your practice time. Any late exit will be charged as extra in 15 minutes units.